148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IT HAS PROMISE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Projectbook is packed with a lot of features that promise to help users stay organized, but can it completely replace Evernote?
What's New• Significantly faster sketching and handwriting
• Better results when searching for similar notes
• Send Word docs, PDFs, and other documents by email
• Variety of bug fixes
App Description***Winner of Best App Ever award for Best Information Organization App of 2012***
Projectbook keeps the things you need to do together in one place. Type or handwrite notes, manage to-dos, sketch, record audio, take photos, sync with iCloud, and quickly find your notes, PDFs, and Word docs -- even if they're not organized.
Mix different fonts, photos, sketches, handwriting, outlines, audio recordings, and to-dos together on any page. Import web pages from Instapaper and Pocket. Email documents and to-dos to your notebook, or import them from Dropbox. And, stay on top of projects and due dates with a powerful to-do manager.
Projectbook automatically links key words in your notes to help you jump quickly between related information. Organize your notebook by folders, tags, or dates. Or, let Projectbook organize your notes automatically with Active Folders.
Projectbook stores everything safely on your iPad. So, it's always available instantly wherever you are -- even offline. No premium subscriptions or Wi-fi hunting required.
Now you truly can take it with you. And, find it again, too.
*** Best App Ever awards is a consumer's choice award with over 5 million consumers voting.
Create Any Kind of Note
• Mix fonts, photos, sketches, audio, handwriting, and to-do lists together on any page
• Handwrite notes with a zoom box that shrinks handwriting to fit on the page
• Create outlines and rearrange bullets by dragging
• Sketch beautifully with gorgeous ink, 3 pens and many colors
• Draw on top of photos without switching apps
Import Notes, Documents, and To-dos
• Email Word docs, PDFs, notes, and to-dos to your notebook
• Import web pages from Instapaper or Pocket
• Import files from Dropbox
Quickly Find Notes and Documents
• Search for Word docs, PDFs, RTFs, notes and to-dos
• Jump between related notes by tapping key words Projectbook has linked for you
• Active Folders organize files into folders automatically based on your search terms
• Organize anything by folders, tags, or dates
• Gather all your information about any subject with one tap
Manage To-dos and Projects
• Speedy entry of to-dos and due dates
• Create to-dos while taking notes -- no need to switch apps!
• Email to-dos directly to Projectbook, with attachments
• Create projects and sub-lists for any to-do with one tap
• Rearrange to-dos in any order, or sort by due date
• Set up reminders and repeating to-dos for any item
• Attach notes, images, PDFs, and Word docs from your notebook
• Schedule Projectbook to let you know once it's time to start working on a to-do
• Assign to-dos to others, email it to them, and track completion
• Use GTD methods, if you prefer
Share Info with Others
• Email PDF, HTML, or Plain Text versions of your notes to others
• Save documents to Dropbox
• Assign to-dos to others and send them an email
January 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
January 30, 2013 New version 1.3
January 05, 2013 New version 1.2.1
January 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
December 12, 2012 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
December 12, 2012 New version 1.2
August 01, 2012 Initial Release