What's New► Healed several app injuries (our new term for bug fixes :) including:
- A app injury where sorting by popularity or rating included all genres, even those you didn't select
- Disabling the play button while buffering to prevent you from trying to play again and again while a mix is buffering
- Improved offline mode, so if you're struggling to connect on race day (because everyone is trying at the same time!) you can still rock to your mixes
- Several other minor app injuries and we got into better shape (performance enhancements!)
App DescriptionAs featured by Hoda on the Today Show, RockMyRun provides amazing, DJ engineered mixes designed specifically for running and working out that can automatically sync the music to your body!
WHY ROCKMYRUN ROCKS
► With music that can be matched to your body, RockMyRun is scientifically proven¹ to help you perform better during your next workout and better enjoy exercise.
► It's powered by amazing DJ-engineered running and workout music mixes (playlists)
► You can sort & filter based on criteria like:
⇢ Workout length
⇢ Beats per minute
⇢ Clean or explicit lyrics
► You can use our exclusive myBeat™ technology to change the energy level of the mixes to be in tune with your body
⇢ Use MatchMe™ to magically sync the BPM (beats per minute) of the music to your steps - works especially well with devices that have the M7 co-processor, but will work on all iPhones!
⇢ Or manually set the BPM to push yourself to your best performance
► Through a partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure, when you register a new account in October or November, we'll make a donation to help the fight against breast cancer. We're excited to not only motivate you but help in this amazing cause!
OTHER ROCKIN FEATURES
► Search, browse, discover, filter and fall in love with tons of great workout music mixes
► Cache mixes for offline playback that does not use your data plan (wi-fi required for offline playback)
► Easily skip ahead within a mix
► Discover talented DJ's who use their skills to motivate you
► Share mixes you love
► Pair easily with your favorite running apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Runtastic and more. Let them do the tracking an we'll do the the rocking!
By conducting hundreds of hours of research and then teaming up with top DJs from around the world, RockMyRun offers carefully crafted, seamless DJ exercise mixes that are specifically designed for running and working out. The mixes are available across a range of genres, lengths and speeds so you will perform better and never have to worry about stale music for your couch to 5k, marathon, power walking or workouts ever again!
Just for registering with RockMyRun, you get a 100% FREE access to mixes & playlists that are 45 minutes and shorter.
Need more motivation and want to experience myBeat? Simply upgrade to Premium membership which ranges in price from $4.99/mo to $35.99/year (only $2.99/month!)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"RockMyRun works really well." - Kit Eaton, NY Times²
"I totally am downloading this." - Natalie Morales, Today Show Co-Anchor and 5 time marathoner³
DON'T LET ANOTHER WORKOUT GO UN-ROCKED!
¹ “Effects of synchronous music on treadmill running among elite triathletes.” Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 15, 52-57.
How the Premium Membership works:
- Title of service: RockMyRun Premium
- Length of subscription: 1 Month, 12 Months
- Price of subscription: 1 Month = $4.99, 12 months = $35.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free subscription will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the premium service
November 10, 2014 New version 4.1.53
October 18, 2014 New version 4.1.52
September 28, 2014 New version 4.1.51
August 24, 2014 New version 4.1.32
June 30, 2014 New version 4.1.2
February 08, 2014 New version 4.0.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release