Great new look!
Seasoned users of this app will notice the new interface and the wealth of new features that have just been introduced to the ECS exam revision app...
Please take some time to have a look at the 'look-up' and 'mock test' features - which make this app invaluable to anyone about to sit the ECS safety exam!
For those involved in the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme Assessment.
An invaluable App for those preparing to sit the ECS Safety Test, in order to acquire your ECS Card.
This test has a pass mark of 85% - this means you need to get at least 34 of the 40 questions correct to pass.
With all the questions from the revision book (or downloaded equivalent), the App can be set to show all questions in sequence or fire out questions at random.
Best practice is to work your way through consecutively at first - as this guarentees you have had a go at each one. After this you can test your overall knowledge using the random feature.
Thanks for considering this app & I hope it helps you to get great results.
DISCLAIMER: Time4 cannot be held responsible for results attained using this App. It is intended as an aid to study and should only be used for this purpose. By using this app you accept and agree to these terms.
More From Time4 Apps...
Job Sheet Pro - Redesigned for iOS 8 and the latest iPhone devices, Job Sheet Pro is a fast and easy-to-use job sheet and invoice production app. Just tap in your document details - such as date, time, job details and expenses - and the app will build an elegant looking PDF version of your job sheet or invoice to email to the office, customer or to keep for your records. The redesign brings the app up-to-date with a host of new features and a great new UI. More features to come soon including a 'save' option which lets you keep raw document data stored for future reference.
The Most Simple To Do List Extra - An enhanced to do list which is so simple it's unreal! Except, it IS real. TMSTDLE is what it says: the most simple to do list that can be. It has eight seperate lists into which you add tasks. Really simple - try it!
Dr Irvine's Word Weaver - A fiendishly addictive word-based puzzler where you build words up from tiles which pass across the screen. The real beauty lies in the fact that every single game has an individual code which can be entered to play it again and again to better your score. This means you and a friend can play the same game and compare scores even if there is no network connection! Improvements are still being made to the app - so get in and try it NOW! It's the next big thing in spelling-based science fiction... :-D
- July 30, 2012 Initial release
- August 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 05, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 11, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 07, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 11, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 12, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 04, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 07, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 15, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- April 17, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- April 28, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- May 05, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- June 28, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- June 30, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- July 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $5.99
- July 24, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- January 04, 2015 New version 2.2.1
- January 27, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- May 27, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $5.99
- August 01, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99