- updated Info > Controls to clarify that "Flip moves back and forth automatically."
- fixed bug that allowed you to fill the warp meter by tapping while paused (Megaman I-style! :D)
- fixed a display issue in regions where a decimal point or space is used as a thousands separator instead of a comma (eg. 1.400 rendered as 10400)
Guide Flip as he tries to escape a stellar shockwave after the successful rescue of AMI at the end of The Last Rocket! Brake to dodge asteroids, fill your star meter to warp, and earn gems for upgrades to cover greater distances. Can you outrun the sun?
Touch to brake and dodge incoming asteroids but don’t delay for too long or the stellar shockwave will overtake Flip! Pluck mini-stars from their asteroid orbit to earn temporary invincibility and jump to warp. Then tap like crazy to extend the warp’s duration!
“A well-done enjoyable endless runner.” —Touch Arcade
“Gets exponentially better each time you play.” —Gamezebo
“Simple but exciting with plenty of rewards to be had, both in the immediate and in the long term.” —Jay is Games
“The ‘just-one-more-time’ hook perfectly done” —TheAppShack
“Incredibly challenging compared to other endless runners.” —AppAdvice
“Great to see more adventures for the charming protagonist from The Last Rocket. —148apps
- August 16, 2012 Initial release
- September 02, 2012 New version 1.0.1