- Fixed display issues of planet capture, production and research in multiplayer game in lagging network.
- Fixed multiplayer desynchronization issue when Host would add AI controlled player before other human players joined the game
- Multiplayer window on small screen devices now appears properly centered.
- Singleplayer balancing changed. Beginner difficulty made easier. Some small changes to maps.
Small is beautiful. Those just might be the most fun tiny ships you will ever command!
Play as the commander of "Libra II", the newest state of the technological art space carrier and take revenge on Alien Invaders that took over your home world.
This time you will bring the fight to them and let them taste your power.
Build a variety of crafts, conquer planets and space stations and travel the universe. You will face a single player campaign filled with exciting battles depicted with unique art style. Upgrade your ships and combine them into unstoppable fleets.
Blue Libra 2 introduces multiplayer combat for up to 4 players in skirmish mode. You can play via gamecenter, directly with a bluetooth or over wifi or the internet. (The available multiplayer options may vary depending on your network setup and Operating System version).
Blue Libra II brings improved graphics, more immersive gameplay and extended economy with more decision making. Game features new ships, unique for both races and over 30 single player maps.
Blue Libra 2 uses retina display (if available) for enhanced combat graphics. If retina display is not available, it'll automatically switch to regular display.
Blue Libra 2 is available for handheld devices as well as stationary computers.
If you are having trouble starting the game (you see a black screen with "Loading") try restarting your iPad/iPhone/iPod as described here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1430
- September 08, 2012 Initial release
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 04, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99