Updated to include links to new blur website
Presenting the story of Blur’s 21 year career to date.
This fully immersive and interactive app features
• Previews or full track plays of music from the Blur 21 campaign product suite, dependent upon what you have in your iTunes library
• An interactive timeline
• Exclusive, previously unreleased and rare audio and video (demos, remixes, archive live performance and interview footage)
• Brand new band interviews exclusively conducted for this app
• Social share features to allow you to share content from the app to your friends via Facebook and Twitter
• Comprehensive discography – from cassette singles to Japanese-only promos
• Comprehensive videography of the band’s music videos.
• Photo galleries reflecting different periods in Blur’s career so far.
• Band and individual band member biographies.
• Comprehensive gigography with setlists powered by setlist.fm
• Blur News
iOS 5 compatible
Please note that the audio standard in some of the bonus audio / video extras may not be of perfect quality.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- January 05, 2015 New version 1.4.0
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.4.1