Get ready to create flawless interiors your guests will adore with this comprehensive guide from the For Dummies series. It's sure to make painting your home a snap!
Geared towards first timers and experienced do-it-yourselfers alike, this app features 43 high-quality instructional video lessons, along with step-by-step directions and useful photos.
If you have any technical issues with the app or suggestions on what you'd like to see more of, email [email protected] We're here to help!
With this app, you'll:
• Master the tools professionals use for perfect painting
• Beautify your home with smooth, even coats of paint
• Keep your family safe by avoiding common painting hazards
• Learn three quick tips for cleaning paint spills and spatters
• Tell the difference between finishes, sealers, primers and more
• Stop wasting thousands of dollars on botched paint jobs
And even better:
• No more accidental permanent staining of household surfaces
• How to repair drywall flaws and deal with wallpaper situations
• Save money with our formula that tells you how much paint you'll need
You'll learn to use these tools:
• Patching compound
• Masonry chisel
• 2-inch sash brush
• Extension handle
• Painter's tape
• Five-in-one tool
• Eggshell finish
• Etching acid
• Wallboard knife
And many more!
Your hosts for this course are Kevin Giffin and Michelle Beamer. Kevin has worked in “the trades” for decades as a home and business contractor. Painting has always been the final touch in his projects, and his years of experience and artistic eye always show in the finished product. Michelle owns the residential interior design businesses MB Interiors and Designing Interiors. While working towards a Master's in Interior Design from the Corcoran College of Art and Design, Michelle was an interior rendering artist and millwork designer at Lori Graham Design. She is a member of the American Society of Interior Designers.
Don't paint yourself into a corner—get the Painting for Dummies app!
- June 04, 2014 Initial release