148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
This is my body - Anatomy for kids is an excellent interactive resource for teaching children about their bodies in a way that is fun and engaging.
What's NewSupport for iOS 8
App DescriptionThis is my body - Anatomy for kids lets children learn the basic functions of the human body through hands-on gameplay that is guided by their own curiosity. Guessing, rotating, pulling... in each area there is lots to discover and do.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators and parents.
This is my body - Anatomy for kids features information about all important aspects of the human body – all within a beautifully designed and illustrated app!
- Growing - how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses - how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! - the digestive system
- Respiratory system - your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system - your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system - exercise is good for you
- Nervous system - how information is transmitted
- Skeleton - why do you need joints?
- original artwork
- more than 100 illustrations
- no reading required
- voice-over read by children
- extra "little smarty-pants" for grown ups
- intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- no rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- no marketing or advertising to kids
This is my body - Anatomy for kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
„I have not seen another app like this yet. I was very impressed with all of the material covered and think that this app could be a wonderful teaching tool for children.“
"Fun and beautiful way for kids to learn about the basics of Anatomy. A must have.“
Red Dot Award, Annual Multimedia Award (silver), iF Design Award (gold), Best Educational App by BestAppEver, Best of Education by Apple
September 28, 2014 New version 1.5.1
August 25, 2014 New version 1.5
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.2
September 22, 2012 New version 1.0.1
August 20, 2012 Initial Release