- New Retina graphics.
- Retina full screen issue fixed.
- Redesigned first three levels to ease the mastering of game controls.
- Adjustment of the best marks in all levels.
- Improved camera system.
- Added mouse control option.
- Minor bug fixes.
Test your reflexes in a thrilling race against the time!
In the year 2174 the quest for habitable planets has become a necessity for the survival of the human race. Starships manned by robots explore the universe in the search for planets similar to The Earth.
Your destination is the secret space base Hexa and your mission to train the latest exploration robot prototype, codenamed VIT, completing 18 training circuits full of obstacles and enemies in a frantic race against time that will put your skills to test.
Pilot your VIT unit through several training levels avoiding obstacles and enemies. Discover the shortcuts and find the fastest way to reach the goal.
- Game translated to English (in addition to Spanish, German, French and Italian).
- High quality 3D graphics.
- Surrounding music and sound effects generating a totally immersive atmosphere.
- 18 levels full of obstacles and enemies.
- Unlock levels by reaching the goal before you run out of time.
- Collect all the crowns: beat the best marks by reaching all check-points and unlock the final level.
- August 06, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 13, 2014 Initial release