• All new iCloud syncing is faster and more reliable than ever. Make sure you update Notefile on all your devices to continue syncing—Notefile 2.7 for iOS or Mac. Older versions won't be able to sync with these newer versions. Alternatively, you can use Junecloud Sync to sync with older versions.
• Improved reliability of Junecloud sync.
• Fixed some possible crashes, and a few other minor improvements.
Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
• Compact window stays out of the way
• Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
• Navigate quickly with your keyboard
• Calculate math right in your notes
• Easily share notes via email, iMessage, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 02, 2014 New version 2.1
- September 20, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- September 13, 2015 New version 2.7