* Fixes an issue that prevented deletion of players
This educational app from Super Duper Publications teaches students how to correctly ask and answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY questions. It has four entertaining learning games for each WH set of cards, and includes enhanced data tracking so educators and parents can keep track of student progress.
"WHO flies an airplane? ...a pilot"
"WHAT does a cow give us? ...milk"
"WHEN do you sleep? ...at night"
"WHERE does a bird lay eggs? ...in a nest"
"WHY do you water a plant? ...so it will grow"
GAMES + ACTIVITIES:
•Super Duper Secret Decoder – Students listen to the question and answer choices, select answers, and then slide the Secret Decoder over their choices to reveal the correct responses.
•Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. “Answer” game asks students questions, and players choose answers. The “Ask” game gives the student an answer, and the player chooses the best question to go with it.
•Matching – Each student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the answer matches the question, the player taps “Match.” If it doesn’t, the player taps “No Match.”
•Drag ‘n Match – Students read the prompts, or tap the cards and listen to the prompts. Players then drag cards on top of the matching questions/answers to make matches.
•280 colorful, illustrated picture card images (56 for each WH set)
•Includes audio of all questions and answers for non-readers
•Has text of each question and answer for early readers
•Select any or all card decks for game play
•Allows game play by an unlimited number of students
•Has ability to manually or automatically advance to the next card and/or player
•Option to have answers read back to players
•Includes all card picture images from Super Duper's Ask & Answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY Fun Decks
DATA TRACKING lets educators and parents:
•Manually or automatically score student responses
•Keep track of data for all players
•Receive feedback for each correct and incorrect response
•View player results for all the sessions at any time
•Examine student progress over time using graphs
•Email, print, and share session results
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 08, 2014 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $8.99
- September 11, 2014 Price increase: $8.99 -> $11.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.5
- May 16, 2015 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $8.99
- May 17, 2015 Price increase: $8.99 -> $11.99
- September 09, 2015 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $8.99
- September 13, 2015 Price increase: $8.99 -> $11.99
- November 23, 2015 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $8.99
- November 25, 2015 Price increase: $8.99 -> $11.99
- January 24, 2016 New version 1.6
- February 19, 2016 New version 1.7
- July 05, 2016 New version 1.7.3
- November 15, 2016 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $8.99
- November 17, 2016 Price increase: $8.99 -> $11.99