What's New- fixes for iPad air and iPad mini 2
- improved water rendering (more details in the color) on iPad 3 and 4
App DescriptionNominated for Technical Excellence at the Independent Games Festival
âLiquidSketch is completely aceâ - PocketTactics
âLiquid Work of Puzzler Artâ - TouchArcade
Solve puzzles using beautifully colored, unbelievably realistic liquid! Rotate your device to pour, use your fingers to splash around or build bridges and pipes with blocks. Engage in 90 challenges testing your logic over 6 stages covering different aspects of liquid mechanics or let your imagination run wild in the sandbox mode.
- Incredibly realistic real-time liquid simulation.
- Beautiful colors: liquid and paint mix realistically and generate stunning visuals.
- Highly responsive gyroscopic controls and cutting edge liquid physics means the water flows naturally, as if it were actually inside your device!
- 90 challenging puzzles with 6 stages of liquid mechanics, from easy and intuitive to complex and mind bending.
- Build anything your mind can come up with in the sandbox mode using blocks, pumps, wedges and paint. Built-in video capture lets you record your masterpiece and share it on YouTube effortlessly.
- Awesome aquatic soundtrack from composer James Primate for each stage.
- Support for Retina display
November 09, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 08, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
December 02, 2013 New version 1.4
September 28, 2013 New version 1.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release