One-sheet imitation is in coin.
And is a balance there.
Although it is the same number of sheets, if measure inclines, there is imitation.
Conversely, if it does not lean, the coin of imitation is one of the coin which did not put on measure.
If there is no telling whether imitation is in the downward leaning one if it turns out that it is heavy, but it is heavy or light ... It is if the number of times that it can measure has restriction... It is if there is two or more coin...
The positive law which never guesses by chance but is absolutely put in any cases exists.
- August 01, 2012 Initial release
- August 15, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 02, 2012 New version 1.5.5
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.5.6
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.6.1
- November 05, 2012 New version 1.6.299
- January 23, 2013 New version 1.7.0
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.0.0