This app works with McGraw-Hill Education's ConnectED app for grades K - 12.
*** IMPORTANT ***
You must have a ConnectED login to access the app. This is NOT compatible with Connect Plus for college users.
A powerful new mobile addition to your McGraw-Hill ConnectED tools, the app is available for many of our programs with the exception of Writer’s Workspace, Studio Space, and Building Blocks.
This app delivers frequently used ConnectED features on the iPad and adds powerful new mobile teaching and learning opportunities for teachers and students.
- View lesson plans (teachers)
- To Do list (assignments)
- Browse and search for resources
- eBooks! Made just for tablets, built into the app!
--- Tools: highlighting, text search, pen (write on the screen!), bookmarks, and notes
--- On-page links to view interactive resources
--- Pinch and zoom, easy navigation
--- Offline access
--- Notes, pen and highlights are saved for you, and accessible across devices
--- Teacher Review Tool! Review students' pen, notes, and highlights and make comments! This is a powerful tool for in-book homework assignments and in-class sharing or presenting.
NOTE that ebooks are not available for all programs.
For our Reading Wonders customers, the app has our Leveled Readers, available offline, Anthologies, Workshop Books all available offline, This Week's Reads and more!
We're excited to bring this app to our ConnectED customers and look forward to your feedback so we can continue to improve it to meet your needs.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.4.7
- August 30, 2014 New version 1.4.8
- October 12, 2014 New version 1.4.9
- October 25, 2014 New version 1.4.10
- July 31, 2015 New version 1.5
- August 14, 2015 New version 1.5.1