We redesigned the app for iOS 7.
The repair app provides mountain bikers with a pocket-sized mobile reference for DIY jobs. The numerous step-by-step instructions for a wide range of bike repairs, bike adjustments, and tuning processes offer both beginners and experienced tinkerers practical on-the-spot help.
Helpful explanation of images:
The app shows detailed images of the individual steps and comprehensively explains each one.
Clear lists including the required material and the correct tool show the user whether they are properly equipped for the particular process.
Level of difficulty:
For each repair, the app shows the approximate time required and the level of difficulty.
With the help of the search function, users can search for specific details in the instructions.
Examples of content:
Adjusting the gears, changing the bottom bracket, bleeding brakes, replacing cables, changing the suspension fork, maintaining the suspension fork, spring check, tubeless assembly, adjusting the seat position, and much more.
- March 28, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 05, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 07, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 31, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 13, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- October 08, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- July 03, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- December 14, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- July 25, 2012 Initial release