- Orientation now changes automatically;
- Fixed the bug with level skipping;
- Added GameCenter to full version description;
- Minor bug fixes.
Dédale means maze. But mazes differ! For example, they can consist of piano keys and attract butterflies. Complete mazes and unlock new worlds!
“The puzzles offer a good challenge without becoming painful, and the special tiles add some clever twists.” – TouchArcade
“...a steady learning curve ensuring that things become gradually more difficult rather than overwhelmingly so.” – 148Apps
“This game is enough to challenge you without being frustrating.” – AppAdvice.com
“...a vibrant artistic style and a drifting soundtrack of aural merriment...” – The Indie Game Magazine
“...soothing to play while a good amount of fun.” – WhenGiantsMeet.com
Dédale is a beautiful maze puzzle game about a butterfly who likes bright colors and sounds of music. Guide it through 100 hand-crafted levels and experience procedural level generation. A relaxing, meditative puzzler with beautiful music an visuals.
• 100 handcrafted levels
• Infinite procedural levels
• 7 worlds of new puzzles to explore
• Simple intuitive, yet original gameplay
• Challenging (but not impossible) puzzles
• Relaxing in-game music and sounds
• Beautiful butterfly that changes its colors as it flies from one world to the next
IMPORTANT: Minimal supported iOS version is 3.1
Supported devices: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPod Touch 3 Gen, iPod Touch 4 Gen.
- July 25, 2012 Initial release
- August 08, 2012 New version 1.1