148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
ABC ZooBorns is a delightful application involving baby animals, including photos, videos, narrated fun facts and interactions children will enjoy.
What's New- iOS7 Ready.
App DescriptionChildren's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design.
The newest, cutest baby animals from the worldâ€™s zoos and aquariums are here to teach through sight, sound and touch! Let your child explore an exotic, adorable world of tiger cubs, penguin chicks, baby giraffes and more through captivating photos, fascinating videos, interactive scenes and spoken fun facts. This unique adventure is brought to you through a special collaboration between Peapod Labs' award-winning ABC Series and ZooBorns.com
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
- So Many Baby Animals! â€” Tons of pictures, sounds, videos, spoken fun facts & interactive games
- Extends Vocabulary â€” 50+ animal words
- Links Letters To Words â€” navigate through the words by tapping letters
- Made Just For Them â€” simple interface so theyâ€™ll never get stuck
- More Than Just A Furry Face â€” animal and conservation facts educate while they entertain
- Carefully Curated Content â€” every video has been screened by parents
WHY YOUR CHILD WILL PLAY IT
- An Animal Exploration â€” everything from aardvark to zebra
- Interactive Scenes â€” 50+ touch activities with baby animals
- Fun Videos â€” 100+ videos that let them see and hear baby animals
Also try our other apps in this series:
ABOUT THE VIDEOS
ABC ZooBorns needs an internet connection to play videos. A wi-fi connection is recommended. Some videos may be removed from youTube but we try to replace them regularly.
Peapod Labs. Connecting kids & parents.
Your comments, feedback or questions about Little Explorers are always welcome. Please e-mail us at email@example.com. And check out our website for more info about us. Thanks!
April 07, 2014 New version 5.0
February 01, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
September 01, 2013 New version 4.1
November 21, 2012 New version 4.0
September 11, 2012 New version 1.1
July 24, 2012 Initial Release