You can now book flights to Japan and Australia on our app via our interline partner; and pay using the AXS payment method.
This is the official mobile app for flight booking on Tigerair; Tigerair Singapore
Booking flights just got a whole lot easier with the tigerair mobile app. We’ve created an industry-first mobile booking flow where it is possible to go back and forth to any step, and along the way access your complete flight information and updated fee breakdowns as and when you add new services, such as seat selection, baggage upgrades, meals, etc.
FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS IN ASIA-PACIFIC
The “Deals” section lists our latest and greatest deals across all destinations, and can be sorted by price, date, departure and destination cities. Stripes members using the app will get early bird access to the cheapest flight deals. Clicking a deal will take you directly to the corresponding flight booking for Singapore, Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
RETRIEVE AND STORE BOOKED FLIGHTS
For your convenience, all flights booked through the app get automatically and securely saved in the offline-enabled “My Flights” section, requiring a personal 4-digit Pin to be chosen. Flights booked on the Web and elsewhere can also be retrieved and securely stored in the app.
A SECURE PLACE FOR YOUR PROFILE INFO
To make repeat flight bookings even faster, you can store your personal information in the app’s “My Profile” section, such as name, date of birth, passport information, full address and contact information. These details are securely stored and can only be retrieved and populated into the booking flow once the correct Pin is entered. Stripes members can login here too and don’t have to remember their membership IDs and passwords again. By using the Pin the details will be unlocked and enables early bird access to the best prices on our flights.
ALL TRAVEL-RELATED INFO ON THE GO
Information about Tigerair and our destinations, such as where we fly, clickable call-centre telephone numbers and opening hours for all our locations, baggage information, etc., can be found under the offline-enabled “More” section.
We will continue to improve this app and add new features that will make it even more rewarding to fly with tigerair. Some of the things that are already planned for future versions are support for mobile check-in and Apple Passbook (pending airport infrastructure), vouchers and more payment methods, multiple language support, etc. What would you like to see in our app? Please tell us what you think by sending an email to [email protected]
- July 23, 2012 Initial release
- August 02, 2012 New version 1.1
- August 15, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- August 23, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 12, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- October 25, 2012 New version 1.2.2
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.3
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.4
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.4.2
- May 10, 2013 New version 1.4.3
- June 01, 2013 New version 1.4.4
- July 03, 2013 New version 1.5
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.5.2
- April 17, 2014 New version 1.5.3
- April 28, 2014 New version 1.6
- September 14, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- October 09, 2014 New version 1.6.2
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- August 05, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- August 12, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- August 29, 2015 New version 2.0.6
- September 03, 2015 New version 2.0.7
- September 10, 2015 New version 2.0.8
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- November 19, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- December 06, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- February 25, 2016 New version 2.2