iOS 9, Metal & 64 Bit support.
A fun puzzle game for toddlers and kids from ages 1 to 6 featuring 16 cartoon transports such as train, plane, jet, helicopter, ship, boat, submarine, locomotive and more in 20 shape & tangram puzzles!
When a puzzle is completed children are rewarded with a variety of fun celebrations and interactions such as balloon popping.
The fun matching activities help improve visual perception, knowledge of shapes & develop fine motor skills by dragging and dropping puzzle pieces to match their holes. Perfect for preschoolers.
• Original high quality cartoon art drawn by professional children's book illustrator
• Three different vehicle groups: Trains, Air & Sea Vehicles
• Automatic advance to the next puzzle
• Three different puzzle styles with increasing difficulty levels
• Interface & touch controls designed for toddlers
• Press & hold button to limit menu access to parents
• Option to hide/show locked puzzles to prevent accidental purchases
The first 4 puzzles are free, all of the remaining ones can be unlocked easily via single in-app purchase. Once unlocked, there are no further in-app purchases or other dialogs.
If you have previously purchased simply tap on "Restore Unlock Purchase" button in settings menu (gear icon on the top right corner) to unlock puzzles on all of your iOS devices.
We take privacy very seriously, this app:
Does not contain ads
Does not contain integration with social networks
Does not contain web links
Does not use analytics / data collection tools
Does contain a single in-app purchase to unlock full version
If you don't want your child to accidentally upgrade to the full version, make sure to disable in-app purchases via the settings menu of your device.
If you are representing an Educational Institution or simply prefer to purchase full version without in-app purchases, "Educational Edition" of this app is also available.
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
If you like our app, please take a minute to rate and review it.
If you have any questions or need help, please reach us at http://www.pixelenvision.com/support/ or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- November 08, 2014 New version 2.7
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.8
- September 26, 2015 New version 2.9