What's NewBug fixes. iPhone 5 support.
App DescriptionLet the Wolfram Retirement Planner's Professional Assistant guide you to many years of successful, fulfilling retirement. With the ability to compute and predict the value of investments, mortgage payments, taxes and inflation, pension, and costs of living, you will have the ability to make informed decisions about retirement-based financial investments.
- Choose from different portfolio styles like aggressive, balanced, conservative, and stock-only to perform computations
- Calculate the portfolio value for investment planning using the ongoing yearly withdrawal or withdrawal percent
- Compute main pension benefits combined with social security benefits for private sector plans (PS), civil service pension systems (CSPS), and other pension benefit types
- Determine fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage payments
- Look up interest rates and US and international tax rates, including marginal and state income tax rates
- Research currencies and inflation rates and use information about costs of living like utility prices, renting versus buying properties, gas prices, and more
The Wolfram Retirement Planner's Professional Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Retirement Planner's Professional Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
May 08, 2013 New version 1.0.2
August 31, 2012 Initial Release