- Changes to the automatic screen rotation
- Price fluctuations slightly evened
- Ladema marketplace hitbox centered
- Other minor tweaks to the gameplay
Take revenge on your father’s killer, and become the richest merchant in the kingdom! Immerse yourself in this old-school nostalgia-inducing trading experience.
Step into the shoes of a medieval traveling merchant, whose life boils down to one simple sentence: you got to buy cheap, and you got to sell high. Travel between the cities and villages of the realm in search of cheap goods to acquire, various quests to accomplish and wealth to accumulate. Visit local taverns for latest local gossip. Gain influential friends who may help you along the way. Hire companions to assist you if you run into vile bandits or unpredictable events. Pursue rumors of great harvest and goods shortages to find the best deals. Search for local people in need and they may reward you handsomely for your help. Expand your company, invest in it, and get rich in no time! And if you’re for a bit of a thrill, visit ancient landmark and search for valuable artifacts. Take the challenge and become the richest merchantman in the world and get revenge!
Play at your own pace. Casually travel through the realm if you want to relax. Monitor every price change, pursue every rumor, manage every detail if you want to achieve best results!
- Dozens of different cities and villages
- Tens of various quests to accomplish
- Great graphics with an old-school 8-bit vibe
- Easy to get to know, hard to master
- Random encounters
- July 31, 2012 Initial release
- August 13, 2012 New version 1.1
- January 28, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.3
- February 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.4
- May 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 17, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99