Improved speed and reactivity when drawing. Works best with iGraphTablet Server 2.1
iGraphTablet allows you to simulate a Graphics Tablet with an iPad or iPhone. If you're a graphist on the move and you forgot your Pen Tablet, this app could save your life !
With the help of iGraphTablet Server running on your computer, the screen is displayed on your iOS device and you can control the mouse with your finger to move the cursor with the left button down, left-click, double click or right-click. With that you can use iGraphTablet with your usual CG program like Photoshop, Paint or Gimp by example.
iGraphTablet supports multiscreens configuration : just choose the screen you want to display after connecting to the server. Even better : create regions on iGraphTablet Server that will only send the portion of the screen you really want !
It is also possible to connect multiple iOS devices simultaneously on the same computer. Each device can display a screen or a region : very handy if you want to display the picture you’re working with on your iPad and simultaneously the photoshop tools palette on your iPhone !
-Display of your computer screen on your iOS device
-Left button mouse drag, left click, double click, right click
-Multiple connections simultaneously with several iOS devices
-Multiple screens support
-Server discovery or manual connection by setting the IP address
- Integrated shortcuts : cut/copy/paste, Undo/Redo and Photoshop shortcuts for Marquee, Brush, Eraser, Paint Bucket.
-Customisable picture quality (to be set in iGraphTablet Sever)
-Possibility to scroll, zoom in and zoom out of the transferred picture.
- May 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 12, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 11, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 28, 2014 New version 2.1
- January 07, 2014 New version 2.0
- July 24, 2013 New version 1.3
- September 02, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- July 22, 2012 Initial release