Resizable chess board
- Using the board settings popover you can now choose between S,M,L board sizes
- The analysis strings are now formatted to highlight the most important information quickly.
- Pause the analysis anytime by tapping anywhere in the analysis area. Tap again and the analysis will begin analyzing again.
- Optional Auto-Pause Analysis
- Long pressing the Analysis button will open a settings popover where you can set a limit for how long the analysis engine will be allowed to analyze.
- Ultimately this increases your battery life
- While analysis is running the analysis button will have an indicator that it is running.
Newsletter Signup Added
- Want to stay up to date with our latest news? Signup to our newsletter from within the app!
- You can now tell all of your friends about the new chess book you just purchased or perhaps finished.
- Missing book titles when reading on iPhone devices.
- Crash when promoting a pawn.
- Misc crashes when deleting and downloading books.
Forward Chess is an Interactive reader of chess books. Play through the lines in the book, or try your own, it's like having a chess board and a chess book in the palm of your hand.
Forward Chess includes the ability to purchase over 100 chess eBooks through our In-App Store. Check it out. Our collection is growing weekly!
Forward Chess also contains the following subscription options
- ChessPublishing's monthly periodical for the latest in opening theory
- We offer a choice of 4 different auto-renewing subscriptions
- 1 Section for 1 Year @ $19.99 USD
- 3 Sections for 1 Year @ $39.99 USD
- 6 Sections for 1 Year @ $69.99 USD
- 12 Sections for 1 Year @ $99.99 USD
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- May 06, 2015 New version 1.5
- June 23, 2015 New version 1.6
- June 28, 2015 New version 1.7
- February 05, 2016 New version 1.8
- July 03, 2016 New version 1.9