Just like the individual time-trial in road bicycle racing, in this game, you need to finish riding through all stages in the shortest time. Similar to real race, you will encounter flatland stage and mountain stage, so it’s not easy to finish the race smoothly. As the game imitates realistic physical properties, riding up the mountain will be exhausting, while riding down the mountain will be easy and joyful. You have to control the speed and balance the physical consumption with brake, speed changer and crankset. In this game, you have to drive the bicycle forward by tap or rotating the crankset with fingers, just like real riding, you can switch over your left and right hands or clockwise and anti clockwise rotation among the game options to conform to your own operation habit. The game supports Game Center. Come on and engage in the contest to see who is faster.
* As the world we are familiar with, the higher the gear of the bicycle speed changer is, the more the physical consumption is needed, but the faster you ride.
* If you ride up the mountain, please switch over to low gear, which can reduce your physical consumption and provide more twisting moment.
* If you ride down the mountain, you need to control the speed; otherwise, the bicycle will be easy to roll over at potholes.
* Please notice your physical value at all times, for higher gear or steeper slope will consume more physical strength.
* Continuing to ride will consume physical strength continuously, but when you stop rotating, your physical strength will be restored.
* The game equipment Power Gel can help you restore physical strength rapidly, but at most 3 ones can be used at each stage.
* Sometimes, it isn’t necessarily better if your rotating speed is faster, but you will ride faster when you control the proper pace.
*** More stages will be added to the next version. ***
- July 13, 2012 Initial release
- July 31, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 31, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 12, 2012 New version 1.3
- August 01, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99