- Significant design updates, bug fixes
To make informed decisions about your annuities, loans, mortgage, leases, and savings, turn to the Wolfram Time-Value Computation Reference App. This app will help with all of your time-value of money calculations.
- Perform annuity calculations: solve for present value, future value, interest rate, compounding periods, and periodic payments using ordinary annuity or annuity due
- Use perpetuity to compute present value, interest rate, periodic payment, and growth rate
- For lump sum calculations, solve for present value, future value, interest rate, and interest periods
- Use up to ten cash flow amounts to solve for the net present value and internal rate of return
- Option to solve for nominal to effective rate or effective to nominal rate by using compounding or continuous compounding periods
- Evaluate amortization values by computing initial loan amount, payment amount or breakdown, interest rate, and number of periods
The Wolfram Time-Value Computation Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Time-Value Computation Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 15, 2014 Initial release