Remove ad campaign
Get all the breaking news coverage and in-depth reporting in the world of consumer technology from the industry’s leading voices and foremost experts. The Verge brings you unrivaled breadth and depth of coverage, delivering everything you need to know about what’s happening in the world of technology culture — including the latest reviews, breaking news, and in-depth feature stories. Tech news begins and ends on The Verge; and now you can get that experience on the go, right on your iOS device.
• Get the latest in consumer technology news, reviews, features, and exclusives as they unfold.
• StoryStreams™ — Keep track of the stories that matter to you most. Stay on top of them as they evolve and see when there are new developments and updates.
• Watch “On The Verge,” “The Vergecast,” “The Verge Mobile Show,” and more without ever leaving the app.
• Browse the latest photo galleries, featuring the full range of gadgets, software, and events covered on The Verge.
• Listen to “The Vergecast” and “The Verge Mobile Show” as you read the latest in tech news or minimize the player and listen while you do other things.
• Share news and stories with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Comment on articles and features and be part of the conversation in realtime.
- July 17, 2012 Initial release
- July 30, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- August 26, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- September 11, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- October 16, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- October 26, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.1
- February 02, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- May 11, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- May 21, 2013 New version 1.1.3
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.1.4
- September 13, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- November 01, 2013 New version 1.1.6
- November 08, 2013 New version 1.1.7
- January 16, 2014 New version 1.1.8