What's New- Use photos from your Facebook friends' photo albums.
New in version 1.7.2
- Latest photos at the top in photo browser.
- Setting to disable Magic Lens.
- Facebook sharing using standard iOS dialog. (requires iOS 6)
- Improved stability on original iPad.
- Gain free photo loads by sharing on Facebook or Twitter!
New in version 1.7.1
- Fixed a bug that could cause black output on iOS 5 devices.
- Minor UI improvements.
New in version 1.7
New features based on your great user feedback:
- Multiple canvas shapes. (1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, landscape or portrait)
- High resolution saving.
- Auto Paint now uses current color settings.
- Fixed rare crash on iOS 6 when opening photo library.
Thank you, keep painting and please update ratings or reviews!
New in version 1.6
- Improvements for iOS 6 including much nicer photo library browser.
- Fixed a bug sometimes causing "New Painting" button to not work properly.
New in version 1.5
- Movie Export: Save your session replays as regular movie files!
- Auto Paint. Let your iPad try to paint for you. Great results for photos with faces!
- New useful paint effect: Contrast
- Supports opening images from other apps
- Small visual enhancements
App DescriptionCreate art with your personal touch from any photo â€“ in seconds. The smartest oil painting app for both beginners and pros.
- iPhone version featured by Apple under New and Noteworthy in 125 countries. Fair enough, but the iPad version is the real deal!
- In this free version you are limited to using up to 3 input images, or any number of fresh camera shots. Unlock (USD $3.99) to use unlimited photos from any source, including your photo library, facebook albums, dropbox folders or via iTunes file sharing.
- Cool and simple expression control: paint FAST for a nice oily blur, paint SLOWLY for better detail, regardless of brush size.
- Brush strokes are recorded, so you can replay the whole session so far, at any time. You can even save your session replays as regular movie files (iPhone 4 or later).
- Save sessions for later reuse. Current session auto saved when exiting app.
- True multi-touch painting! The feeling of painting with 5 fingers at once â€“ and actually achieving something â€“ is incredible.
- Export at up to 12 megapixels resolution. (8 MP on iPad 2, 4 MP on iPad 1)
- Undo at any time. Or even better, just paint over until satisfied!
- Taking advantage of iOS 6 with for example a very nice photo library browser.
- Try out your paint on the handy palette before using.
- Enjoy the dynamic paint sounds following your slightest brush twist.
- Check out the trailer: http://youtu.be/yxx87L4e7Wo?hd=1 (90 seconds)
Bottom line: When painting is fun, results are better!
October 12, 2013 New version 1.8
April 22, 2013 New version 1.7.3
March 26, 2013 New version 1.7.2
December 01, 2012 New version 1.7.1
October 31, 2012 New version 1.7
September 22, 2012 New version 1.6
November 30, -0001 Initial Release