What's NewNew parent tips and advice build right into the game. The advice is provided based on what their children learn playing the game.
Parents receive notifications when their children accept a challenge like "I will eat breakfast everyday this week!"
Parents are able to browse through all the tips and connect to the web for more detailed advice, recipes and reports.
App DescriptionDo your children know how much sugar, salt and oil there is in the foods they consume? Do you?
Watch your kids laugh as they smash a real burger, crush a real milkshake, explode a real soda and pound a real pizza. Then watch their surprise as they see the amounts of sugar, salt and oil that are in these foods.
Smash Your Food motivates children to make healthier food choices. When they provide their email address, parents receive helpful nutrition tips and advice about what their children are learning while playing the game.
Designed for children aged 6 to 12 - Enjoyed by children and adults alike.
• Choose from multiple food fridges
• Nutrition tips after every food smash
• Challenges are presented to children, like "I'll drink white milk instead of chocolate milk this week! " and parents are notified via email of their commitment
• High definition video - Yes, we really did do this to real food!
• Vivid sound effects – you can actually hear every squish, glop, fizz, plop and pop!
• CRAZY FOOD! Unlock stacks of Crazy Food for even messier splats – there is one crazy food per fridge as well as an entire crazy food fridge
• A compelling, fun way for children to get important health information while having a blast, and —there’s no mess to clean up!
• Personalized nutrition tips and advice are emailed to parents as their children play and learn
★ Winner in Michelle Obama's "Apps for Healthy Kids national competition! ★
★ Featured on THIS MORNING and the TODAY SHOW★
★ Red Ribbon Award and Top 10 App by Apps 4 Kids ★
★ Endorsed and Rated 5 STARS by Famingo ★
★ Selected for Kindertown★
To learn more about FoodN'Me and our goal of educating children about healthy eating habits, visit our website at www.foodnme.com or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/smashyourfood
December 14, 2012 New version 1.3
December 01, 2012 New version 1.2
November 10, 2012 New version 1.1
October 26, 2012 Initial Release