- Corrected speech speed issue after iOS update.
The speech should be fine again, thank you!
It's simple: just speak into the microphone and convert your speech into text. Then directly send your message to e-mail, sms, Twitter or Facebook. You can also send it to your clipboard (copy) and paste the dictated text in any other application.
Voice Texting Pro uses superior speech recognition. There are no settings required, just say the words!
Voice Texting Pro doesn't need to learn your voice, no training is required. It works straight out of the box. By default, it uses the language appropriate to the settings of your device. So if you are in Spain, it recognizes Spanish, etc. You can change this language in the settings page.
All features are easily available from a single screen.
Sending messages or dictating has never been easier!
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any comments or suggestions.
- October 01, 2012 Initial release
- November 13, 2012 New version 1.3
- June 18, 2013 New version 1.4
- June 25, 2013 New version 1.41
- October 19, 2013 New version 1.42
- December 03, 2013 New version 1.43
- May 14, 2014 New version 1.44
- May 22, 2014 New version 1.45
- May 29, 2014 New version 1.46
- July 15, 2014 New version 1.47
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.48
- October 20, 2014 New version 1.49
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.50
- February 10, 2015 New version 1.51
- March 02, 2015 New version 1.52
- July 10, 2015 New version 1.53
- July 31, 2015 New version 1.54
- August 18, 2016 New version 1.55