What's New1. New Features for Content Mash-up:
- Supports direct import of WMS, ArcGIS Tiled Layer and ArcGIS Dynamic Service;
- Supports layer feature query;
- Each TapSpatial registered user has a secured, personal cloud-based account to store their content, which can be uploaded into TapSpatial;
- Shape files and KML files can be imported into TapSpatial as a map layer or as a markup;
- User created markups can be exported and shared with other users.
2. New and Improved Offline Caching Capabilities:
- Caching multiple sub layers and ability to turn on/off individual sub-layers in Offline mode;
- Capability to add layers to an existing offline cache;
- Offline caches are stored in a library for easy accessing, locating and display;
- Reference map available for both Online and Offline mode.
3. New Features for Map Navigation:
- New map layout and capability to dynamically re-arrange the order of layers and sub-layers;
- Zoom in to see more detail level for better map display experience;
- User can set default global map view.
4. New Features for Mark Up Tools, Coordinate Display and Conversion:
- Precision markups placement (by crosshair and coordinates);
- Placing point symbols at My Location, including oil field symbols;
- Option to display coordinates of My Location;
- Select Lat./Long. or UTM coordinates;
- Free-hand drawing tool;
- New symbols and symbol libraries can be configured and added.
5. Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements.
App DescriptionTap into Imagery and Spatial Data â€” Anywhere!
TapSpatialâ„˘ from Spatial Energy enables interactive access to geospatial, GPS and field-acquired information for oil and gas company professionals worldwide.
The TapSpatial mobile solution gets key spatial content of a subscriberâ€™s organization beyond the office desktop and â€śoutâ€ť into the hands of field personnel, whether they are online or offline.
With your Spatial on DemandÂ® account, you now have mobile access to your data anywhere, anytimeâ€”with or without internet access. Our local â€śCachingâ€ť of data provides the capability to extract a set of layers over a given area for use when you are offline.
âś” In and out of office, you have your data with you on your iPad
âś” Anytime you go into the field, your data is with you
âś” Take your enterprise operations on your iPad to the field â€“ online or offline, you can access your company data
âś” Unlike other iPad applications, TapSpatial uses web services to access spatial content from multiple sources including Spatial Energy, ESRI, company proprietary content, and other geospatial servers.
Features of the TapSpatial mobile application allow users to:
â†’ View: ability to toggle on/off available data layers, and view additional information about a specific product including product summary and metadata.
â†’ Navigation: interactive map interface with dynamic zoom and pan capability.
â†’ Location-based services: displaying of features (e.g well location) within proximity of a userâ€™s current location.
â†’ Markup: simple point/line/polygon drawing and annotation tools.
â†’ Collaboration: ability to email a screenshot of current map view and markup to another user.
â†’ Muti-level security control: the capabiltiy to configure content access by user type, region and time span.
â†’ Offline mode provides the capability to extract a set of data layers for a specific area for offline use, and to save markups.
Contact Spatial Energy today for more information about how to get mobile access to your data.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
February 07, 2013 New version 1.5.0
September 11, 2012 New version 1.0.1
August 03, 2012 Initial Release