What's New- iOS 6 support (consider revising ratings and comments plz)
- Minor optimizations
App DescriptionThe Evolution of the Flashcard !
From the makers of PÎ±rsÎµGrÎµÎµk â€” Multimedia Flashcards for learning New Testament Greek. Study by frequency, by root, by type of word, or in accordance with today's top introductory grammars.
All words that occur 20x or more include the following:
- audio for both sides of the card (Erasmian pronunciation)
- a contextual example
Tailor quizzes to your needs, including as much or as little of the extra content as you want. Or sit back and study in slideshow mode ! Either way, you'll be acing those vocab tests in no time.
In addition, FlashGreek Pro has a principal parts mode where users can drill themselves on verb principal parts.
The following intro grammars are supported:
- William Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek (2009)
- N. Clayton Croy, Biblical Greek Primer (1999)
- James Hewett, New Testament Greek (2009)
- David Alan Black, Learn to Read New Testament Greek (2009)
- Gerald Stevens, New Testament Greek Primer (2010)
- Jeremy Duff, Elements of New Testament Greek (2005)
- S. M. Baugh, A New Testament Greek Primer (2009)
- Danny Zacharias, New Testament Greek Stripped Down (forthcoming)
- Stanley Porter, Fundamentals of New Testament Greek (2010) [*not all Porter vocabulary have the multimedia elements)
*Disclaimer 1* I am in no way associated with any of the publishers nor the authors of the grammars. This is not an official companion app for any of them - it is simply compatible with the intro grammars.
**Disclaimer 2** I have tried my darndest to be entirely accurate with the vocabulary lists according to chapters in the textbook. But mistakes do happenâ€” my apologies if there are any. Please be responsible and check these flashcards against your textbook to ensure accuracy. If there are errors, please let us know and they will be fixed asap.
***Disclaimer 3*** The meanings in these flashcards derive from the awesome Â©Accordance Bible Software, and sometimes particular authors view some words slightly differently. In most cases the differences are minor and inconsequential - but again, be responsible and check them against your textbook.
December 21, 2012 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
September 27, 2012 New version 1.0.4
September 05, 2012 New version 1.0.3
September 02, 2012 New version 1.0.2
August 08, 2012 Initial Release