- FIXED constant crash issue with iOS7
- FIXED support for custom string field type with allowable option.
- FIXED Long field name truncated in issue edit screen
- ADDED login instruction link to Add Server error alert.
NOTES: If you are connecting to JIRA OnDemand with Google Apps integration, you need to login with your OnDemand password (You can create it from JIRA login screen), NOT your Google Apps account. Visit bit.ly/1j66WaT
LOVE RESOLVEIT? Help us grow by giving us a helpful review on AppStore :)
** PLEASE READ BEFORE BUY **
- This app works ONLY with JIRA 5.0 or above and JIRA OnDemand.
- This app DO NOT work with JIRA Studio, JIRA 4.x or below. If you don't know your JIRA version, please contact your JIRA server administrator.
- And YES, you can try out free "Resolveit Lite for JIRA" on your iPhone before buying!
“the only JIRA app requiring a close to zero configuration… Second, it works brilliantly, and is a treat to use on the Ipad (I tried most of the alternatives: Jira issue tracker, Jira connect,... Free or paid, and noe comes close in my opinion). Third, support is fast.”
— Perre (France)
“Connects with Jira on demand without a hitch. Super easy and quick to use. Recommend to everyone.”
— Saahil Goel (USA)
“...a beautifully crafted client that hooks into your issue tracking without any server-side configuration ... looks and feels like it was designed with the idea of replicating the JIRA experience on your mobile. And this includes such nifty features as not loading more data than you need; very helpful when you are on a limited data plan!”
— K. Satirli (Netherlands)
Your iPAD now become powerful machine combined with beautiful, smooth and rich feature issue tracker for JIRA...
...most importantly, now you can feel relaxed with everything under control :)
** Get involved at facebook.com/ResolveitForJIRA to get latest update of our product. **
** OUR GOALS **
- Ever feel lazy to drop or update issue on JIRA? We want to make your day to day operation FUN and EXCITING.
- Keep you and your team on top of all important issues that needs your attention.
- Make you fall in love with JIRA.
** FEATURE HIGHLIGHT **
*** Easy & Beautiful Navigation combined with Smart Issue Downloading ***
- Bored with standard & plain iPad navigation? Not anymore!! Now your favorite filter, project, user and issue displayed beautifully.
- Quick add favorite filter, user & project to navigation bar so your important issue don't get lost.
- Smooth navigation and touch-friendly UI specially designed to give you pleasant and FUN experience.
- New Hi-Res icon designed for your iPad retina display.
- Intelligence and fast issue downloading so you won't waste your time waiting. It works even on 2G network.
- Search issue offline or online.
- We keep downloaded issue locally, so you can access your issue offline.
*** View, Discuss and Update your Issue in a New Way. ***
- Issue detail screen designed for easy viewing on your iPad screen while highlighting important issue attributes.
- View and post comment.
- Now you can perform any workflow/transition on your iPad.
- View and CREATE sub task and issue link with confident.
- Download and view attachment.
- Hey, you can attach photo from your library or camera to your issue.
*** You Would Love to Create Issue on JIRA Now! ***
- Create issue on any project easily in simple and fast iPad interface.
- Optimized input method for issue field, such as: Due Date, Version, Component, etc.
- You can input all standard JIRA custom field type.
- Link issue easily.
**** Ever Miss Important Issue? Not any more! ****
- Single tap on 'Favorite' button to easily add/remove issue to your "Watched" list.
- Locate important issue easily with "Watched" issue list.
**** You Will Miss JIRA on Your Desktop! ****
- Soonly you will forget when is the last time you access JIRA on your Desktop.
- We'll try to deliver all JIRA web feature to your iPad.
** COMPATIBILITY **
- Support JIRA version 5.0 or above and JIRA on Demand
- Works with HTTP & HTTPS clients.
** Enterprise/customized version?
Need enterprise or customized version? We would like to hear how you use JIRA in your organization and how we can help to make your team more productive! Drop an email to [email protected]
Resolveit for JIRA is developed by InterAre.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release