- The last update of 2016!
- Bug fixes
- Fix to permit import even more DECS pairings (odd variants)
WinBid helps airline pilots and flight attendants manage their trips/pairings. WinBid automatically downloads and stores all your airline’s pairings off-line.
** Supports ONLY the following airlines **:
- AA pilots
- AA former LUS flight attendants
• Double-click on any trip pairing to view the full pairing.
• Save pairings and notes to My Schedule feature
• Automatically add passenger loads from NRTP to scheduled pairings
• Everything can be printed, and/or saved as PDF
• Edit pairings to add/remove legs or duty periods - then export the edited pairings to iTunes for inclusion in WinBid Pairings 2 for iPhone.
• Logbook for airline flying (includes FAR 117 reporting)
• Support for FFDO activity reports
• Scheduled pairings and logbook shared with WinBid Pairings 2 on iPhone, and WinBid Schedule on iPad
• No charge for monthly downloads
• Supports all pilot regular, secondary, reserve lines.
• Supports pairings (only, no lines) for F/A domestic, F/A Supplemental, and F/A European/Middle East.
• Does not include access into CATCREW, however contact us for our free CATCREW for OS X app.
• Internet connection (for downloading monthly lines/pairing packages only)
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 12, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- October 31, 2015 New version 1.3.3
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.3.4
- February 24, 2016 New version 1.4.0
- March 09, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.5.0
- December 03, 2016 New version 1.5.1
- December 22, 2016 New version 1.5.2