- Fix for LUS pilot filtering and scoring
- Other minor bug fixes
WinBid helps airline pilots prepare their bid for their monthly schedule. It displays all monthly lines and their associated trip pairings, so there is no need for bulky “bid packages” to carry around. Flight attendants can use it as well for daily bidding and for managing their trips/pairings. WinBid automatically downloads and stores all your airline’s line and associated pairings off-line. You can view, search, filter, score, list, and more. Use your Mac to bid intelligently for your monthly schedule!
** Supports ONLY the following airlines **:
- LUS (East pilots and flight attendants, and West flight attendants)
- LAA pilots (not LAA flight attendants)
• Double-click on any trip pairing to view the full pairing.
• Filtering lets you exclude lines that do not exactly match your parameters.
• Scoring lets you assign positive (want) or negative (don’t want) value to parameters choosing lines with more of what you want, and less of what you don’t want.
• Filter lines for: dates off, 1, 2, 3, and 4-day pairings, exclude red-eyes, all-nighters, earliest departure time, latest arrival time, minimum pay, and maximum block time. For reserves, also filter for short or long call reserve lines.
• Apply Filters and Scores to the entire list of lines, or to the lines you have just filtered or scored. This feature can create a bid “Pick List” ordered by parameters you must have first, with parameters you prefer further down in the list.
• Score lines for: dates off, 1, 2, 3, and 4-day pairings, red-eyes, all-nighters, layover city, and dead heads. For reserves, also score for short or long call reserve lines.
• You can manually rearrange or delete any lines in your bid “Pick List.”
• All pairings for the selected lines package are included, displayed by origination date or sequentially.
• Save pairings and notes to My Schedule feature
• Automatically add passenger loads from NRTP to scheduled pairings
• Everything can be printed, and/or saved as PDF
• Edit pairings to add/remove legs or duty periods - then export the edited pairings to iTunes for inclusion in WinBid Pairings 2 for iPhone.
• Logbook for airline flying (includes FAR 117 reporting)
• Support for FFDO activity reports
• Scheduled pairings and logbook shared with WinBid Pairings 2 on iPhone, and WinBid Schedule on iPad
• No charge for monthly downloads
• Supports all pilot regular, secondary, reserve lines.
• Supports pairings (only, no lines) for F/A domestic, F/A Supplemental, and F/A European/Middle East.
• Does not include access into CATCREW, however contact us for our free CATCREW for OS X app.
• Internet connection (for downloading monthly lines/pairing packages only)
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 12, 2015 New version 1.3.2
- October 31, 2015 New version 1.3.3
- November 14, 2015 New version 1.3.4
- February 24, 2016 New version 1.4.0
- March 09, 2016 New version 1.4.1