iPhone 5 support
stability and image quality improved
Take pictures of your kids at least once a week with Babyfilm and after a short time you will be able to create time lapse movies showing your babies and kids growing up. Babyfilm creates exciting movie memories by showing a fast sequence of the photos. The more photos you take the better the movies get. See the life of your children from baby to teenager in time lapse! This chance is not coming back! Start using Babyfilm today!
Babyfilm allows you to create multiple photo albums or timelines. This enables you to compile time lapse movies of several children as well as different poses of the same kid. We recomment to take seperate pictures of the face and the whole body for each of your kids in order to keep track and eternalize the aging process in both size and appearance.
Easy to use and intuitive movie creation: Choose the time per photo with a slider and select if you want to include all photos or e.g. 1 per week. A movie preview and the movie duration will be shown instantly to assist you in defining the best possible outcome. Movie encoding is just a further click away and the movie will be available for watching in your iPhones camera roll and can be easily send via email or uploaded to Youtube.
Babyfilm just works - Out of the box! No complicated setup required!
- Superior photo quality: Automatic focus set to your face and optimal exposure with auto flash mode
- Support for front and rear camera (if available): Take portraits of your kids with the regular camera or compile a family movie featuring both of you using the front camera
- Matching face position for fluent movies: Babyfilm assists with an automatic overlay of the reference photo on top of the live camera view
- Optimized movie quality and blazingly fast movie encoding: Professional movie quality with best possible compression for fast sharing
- Easy movie export: From the camera roll via Email or Youtube upload similar to movies taken with the iPhone (experts can also access the movie files via iTunes file sharing)
- Automatic weekly reminders: On request, Babyfilm reminds you to take another photo in order to create the best possible long-term effects
- August 23, 2012 Initial release
- August 28, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 16, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 27, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 30, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.1