- Saved maps now include state labels
- Fixed an issue while saving/editing maps
- Better Dynamic Type support
- Fixed some sizing issues for 5.5" and iPad sized displays
2016 Map is the essential app for following the 2016 presidential election.
Explore, edit, and share 2016 presidential election scenarios in a quick and easy way. Go beyond the politics and stay connected to the polls that will determine our next president.
2016 Map plugs you into the election with:
LIVE MAPS: Updated daily with the newest polling data
- If the election were held today, who’d win?
- How’s Clinton doing in Colorado?
- How’s Trump performing across the Rust Belt?
HISTORICAL MAPS: Every election, from 1789-2012
- Dive into the 1876 contest, one of the most disputed in history
- Watch as the map turned red in the Nixon and Reagan years
- View the dominance of the four FDR elections
SCENARIOS: Possible paths to victory in 2016
- What would a win in New Hampshire mean for Trump?
- Could Clinton survive even if she loses Florida and Ohio?
- How would the map look with a 269-269 tie?
NEW, BLANK MAP: Start from scratch and create your own map
- Customize the map to create your ideal outcome
- Add in a third-party candidate to turn the map green
- Imagine what the map could look like in future elections
FEATURES FOR ALL MAPS
- Tap any state to change its colors (red, blue, gray, or green)
- Touch states for one second to reveal their details
- Share scenarios on social media with your family and friends
- Read about every election, from 1789-2012
- View the electoral college vote that determines our president
- Edit any map to create your own “what-if” scenarios
- Keep informed, from today through election day
Four years ago, 2012 Map correctly predicted the results in 49 of 50 states (with the exception of Florida, which was ultimately decided by less than 1%). Now, 2016 Map follows that same methodology to track the state polls as the election approaches and predict who our next president will be!
2016 Map is “The Election App”. Know the map; get the app.
- November 05, 2012 Initial release
- July 09, 2016 New version 2.0
- July 09, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 03, 2016 New version 2.0.1
- August 18, 2016 New version 2.0.2