App Description2012 Map is â€śThe Election Appâ€ť.
With this app you can create, save, and share 2012 presidential election scenarios in a simple and easy way.
It includes â€śLiveâ€ť maps that are updated daily with the newest polling data; â€śHistoricalâ€ť maps that detail every election, from 1789 through 2008; and a â€śNewâ€ť blank map that you can customize from scratch.
In presidential elections, itâ€™s the electoral vote that matters. That vote is determined by the states each candidate wins, and from 1789 â€“ 2012, from George Washington to â€“ well, weâ€™ll see! â€“ 2012 Map will keep you connected to the presidential election.
Thatâ€™s why 2012 Map is â€śThe Election Appâ€ť.
- A â€śLiveâ€ť map is updated daily to give you the best estimate of what will happen on November 6.
- â€śHistoricalâ€ť maps show you every presidential election result and include notes for each election.
- Tap states to change their colors (red, blue, or gray, with light red and blue â€śleaningâ€ť colors, and green â€ś3rd Partyâ€ť color).
- Touch states for one second to see their details (e.g., percentages for each candidate, electoral votes, previous winners).
- Share your scenario with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail! See if your friends agree, disagree, or have their own scenarios!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release