What's NewAdded support for iPhone 5.
App DescriptionAED remote app works together with our AED trainer app for the iPad. It allows the instructor to wirelessly control the automated external defibrillator (AED) simulator on the iPad.
Together these two apps offer a complete and powerful CPR&AED training solution for both layman and healthcare professionals.
CPR INSTRUCTORS - You can carry your own AED trainer with you at all times! Use AED Trainer app in combination with our iPhone remote, custom adhesive pads and a CPR for a realistic CPR & AED training.
STUDENTS - get to experience how a live AED works and be prepared to use one in case of a real emergency.
AED is a portable electronic device used during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) that automatically diagnoses the potentially life threatening cardiac arrhythmias of ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia in a patient, and is able to treat them through defibrillation, the application of electrical therapy which stops the arrhythmia, allowing the heart to reestablish an effective rhythm.
Knowledge of AED use is necessary for all medical professionals, firefighters, policeman and other persons with a duty to respond to emergencies. However, with widespread use of public-access AEDs, now more than ever, everyone should familiarize themselves with these devices to be able to use them effectively and save lives of cardiac arrest victims.
AED Remote features:
- Authentic buttons
- Bluetooth connection to iPad
- Real time control of AED scenarios
- Random scenario generator
- Simulation of various conditions including battery failure, failed self test and poor pads connection
- When using the complete solution on a CPR manikin, the instructor can direct the AED simulator to start rhythm analysis after proper pads placement
- Compliant with the latest 2010 international CPR guidelines
- Made in collaboration with experienced emergency physicians and CPR instructors
April 11, 2013 New version 1.1
July 26, 2012 Initial Release