FiLMiC Classic is a uniquely configured legacy version of the award winning FiLMiC Pro for older devices such as the Iphone 4, 3GS, iPad2 and iPod Touches. FiLMiC Classic also runs well on iOS 5 which the newest versions of FiLMiC Pro do not.
FiLMiC Classic takes movie making to the next level and turns your iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad2 and iPod Touches into some of the most powerful and robust full featured HD video cameras around. FiLMiC Classic offers more control over your mobile video camera any other video camera app, save the now iPhone 4S and iPad 3 only FiLMiC Pro 3.0. This app has everything you need to create your mobile masterpiece.
Some of the accolades FiLMiC Classic earned in its earlier life as the broad platform performing FiLMiC Pro.
FiLMiC Pro is the standard for the iPhone videography. - Life in Lofi
FiLMiC Pro is an amazing video of an iPhone application. If you are serious about video on your iPhone, this is the application to obtain. This is a steal. - TUAW
FiLMiC Pro is perhaps the most powerful resource available for the creation of the film on the iPhone. - AppAdvice
FiLMiC Pro will make your YouTube video (or Facebook, Tumblr, Vimeo vids) seems something of a professional has done, but you did it to a smartphone "- Gizmodo
- 3 separate shooting modes
- selectable resolutions
- Variable frame rates (1-30 fps)
- Audio monitoring levels
- Stereo recording support
- Super 35 Matte
- Front Facing Camera Support
- Color Bars
- 6 different upload destinations
- 4 bitrate options per resolution;
and FiLMiC Extreme.
Easy to use thumb based control bar designed by filmmakers for guaranteed intuitiveness
THREE SEPARATE FOCUS/EXPOSURE SYSTEMS
● Double Reticle Mode: Two separate adjustable reticles for spot sampling focus and exposure
● Single Reticle Mode: A moveable, or center fixed positioned, spot sampling reticle for both focus and exposure
● Full Frame Mode: Samples both focus and exposure from the entire frame
INSTANTLY SHARE YOUR HD MOVIE
● FTP Server
** Only 2 lock buttons are available on the 3GS and iPod Touch.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release