This update focuses on fixes and improvements of GPS Tracker and home screen configuration.
We hope you like this latest update of MyNetDiary. Please take a moment to rate MyNetDiary after you have updated!
In the previous update:
* Built-in GPS Tracker: keep track of your walking, running, and cycling exercises, automatically calculate and log exercise calories. Simple and easy, the built-in tracker covers all the basics.
* Home Screen Customization: pick and choose what you want to see on the Home and Popup screens in the app - re-arrange or hide items on the screens.
* App Guide: built-in app guide, helping you learn the app and get the most out of it.
* Fixes and Improvements: dozens of fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary follows evidence-based guidelines and was ranked as #1 diet app according to an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
*** MyNetDiary was featured on NBC, NPR Morning Edition, Lifetime's "The Balancing Act, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, and more ***
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging, taking only a few minutes a day
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings. Several labels per reading supported.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking.
* Medication tracking.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner, and PhotoFood service - if a food is not in the database, send us its photos from the app and we will add the food for you. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Food entry is simple, easy, and fast. Start typing and MyNetDiary will instantly find your foods while you type. Foods that you ate before are found after typing 3-4 letters!
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling.
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports helping you understand food, nutrition, carb counting, BG and diet management
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch is included: the ideal companion to MyNetDiary for iPhone!
- Check remaining food calories
- View BG average and next check reminder
- Review daily foods
- Get tips and recommendations about today’s food
- Log water and weight
- Log foods - selecting from favorites or dictating searches
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Writes foods (up to 30 nutrients), workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
* Reads BG, BP, weight and workouts created by other fitness apps
* See your daily BG average, jump to BG log, meals, use food check and water tracker.
* Virtual coach option can provide personalized diet advice, recommend articles and blogs, suggest tips and tricks
* Optional meal reminders
* Diet planning tools
* Track all body measurements
* Food Grade - helps you understand food labels at a glance
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Fast multi-device & cross-platform sync
* Syncs to the "cloud" for online tracking
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
If you have questions or concerns about individual health matters or management of your diabetes, please consult your diabetes care team.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 4.20
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.41
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.46
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.61
- November 09, 2015 New version 4.72
- December 06, 2015 New version 4.79
- July 13, 2016 New version 4.85