* Fixed Today Widget, added an option to show full or compact view.
* Displaying typical calorie/serving information in food searches.
* Many, many fixes and improvements!
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.
We’ve added a new beautiful dashboard for the Home screen, to help you see you progress and stats at a glance. You can even customize it - move or hide items, or, if you prefer the old look - turn it off.
We also added a built-in GPS Tracker: keep track of your walking, running, and cycling exercises, automatically calculate and log exercise calories. Simple and easy, the built-in tracker covers all the basics.
Also, we’ve made dozens of smaller fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
* Home Screen Customization: pick and choose what you want to see on the Home and Popup screens in the app - re-arrange or hide items on the screens.
* Step Bonus: Automatically add calories if you are walking a lot. Available in MyNetDiary Maximum.
* Nutrients Planning: Set targets for any micronutrient or vitamin. Available in MyNetDiary Maximum.
* App Guide: built-in app guide, helping you learn the app and get the most out of it.
* Fixes and Improvements: dozens of fixes and improvements in all areas of the app.
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary follows evidence-based guidelines and was ranked as #1 diet app according to an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
*** MyNetDiary was featured on NBC, NPR, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, and more ***
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner and quickest entry. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking
* Medication tracking
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports helping you understand food, nutrition, carb counting, BG and diet management
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Syncs BG, foods, workouts, weight, BP, and more
* Virtual coach option can provide personalized diet advice, recommend articles and blogs, suggest tips and tricks
* Optional meal reminders
* Food Grade - understand food labels at a glance
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch
* Check calories, BG averages, next BG check reminder
* Log foods, water and weight
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Syncs to the "cloud" for syncing and online tracking
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary Maximum subscription provides premium features: sync with fitness trackers and body scales from FitBit, Jawbone, Garmin and Withings, special analysis, charts and reports, nutrient planning, step bonus calculation, and more.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 4.20
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.41
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.46
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.61
- November 09, 2015 New version 4.72
- December 06, 2015 New version 4.79
- July 13, 2016 New version 4.85
- November 09, 2016 New version 4.90
- November 16, 2016 New version 5.14