Emergency fix - fixed crashing in weight maintenance mode.
* Improved macronutrient progress on the Home screen - now it displays grams left and the bars show percent of daily targets.
* New Maximum feature: special Macronutrient panel available for the Home screen (you can add it from Home screen configuration if you would like to use it). The panel can show macronutrient totals and percentages for the day and by meal. Also, if you select Net Carbs as the carbs to display in settings, Net Carbs will be included on the panel. Finally, if you track time of foods (available in Settings), the panel will group and display several snack meals.
* New Maximum feature: if some nutrients are especially important to you, you can add them to the Home screen, to keep track of daily progress, as well as get weekly averages, foods contributing the most of this nutrient, and more. More than 20 nutrients are available for the Home screen.
* Custom food editor allows to assign icon to your food.
* Recipe editor allows to assign icon to your recipe and also recipe weight editing.
* As always - many small fixes and improvements.
If you enjoy MyNetDiary, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, send us a support request from the app, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
* Fixed Today Widget, added an option to show full or compact view.
* Displaying typical calorie/serving information in food searches.
* Many, many fixes and improvements!
MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary follows evidence-based guidelines and was ranked as #1 diet app according to an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
*** MyNetDiary was featured on NBC, NPR, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Health Magazine, and more ***
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner and quickest entry. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking
* Medication tracking
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports helping you understand food, nutrition, carb counting, BG and diet management
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Syncs BG, foods, workouts, weight, BP, and more
* Virtual coach option can provide personalized diet advice, recommend articles and blogs, suggest tips and tricks
* Optional meal reminders
* Food Grade - understand food labels at a glance
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch
* Check calories, BG averages, next BG check reminder
* Log foods, water and weight
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Syncs to the "cloud" for syncing and online tracking
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary Maximum subscription provides premium features: sync with fitness trackers and body scales from FitBit, Jawbone, Garmin and Withings, special analysis, charts and reports, nutrient planning, step bonus calculation, and more.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 New version 4.20
- December 21, 2014 New version 4.41
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.46
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.61
- November 09, 2015 New version 4.72
- December 06, 2015 New version 4.79
- July 13, 2016 New version 4.85
- November 09, 2016 New version 4.90
- November 16, 2016 New version 5.14
- December 22, 2016 New version 5.23
- December 31, 2016 New version 5.29