Solved a bug involving changing plan dimensions system on iOS 8.
Interior Design for iPad is now FREE. For a more professional interior design app, please check the much improved version, TapGlance.
Check out videos and renders of TapGlance at www.tapglance.com
Direct link to the app - https://itunes.apple.com/app/tapglance/id942725583
Picked for Top 50 Must Have iPad Apps by TIME Magazine!
Interior Design for iPad by Black Mana Studios is the #1 best-selling lifestyle app in the US, UK, Canada and 14 other countries!
Interior Design for iPad is a user-friendly app that gives you the power to take on any interior design project or create any floorplan quickly and easily. With little to no learning curve, you could be designing your new interior in as little as 5 minutes.
Go from drawing your floor plans in 2D to walking through them in vivid, stunning 3D. You can drag and drop objects within your layout and remove walls, alter the shape of rooms, or add onto your layout as simply as tapping the screen. With over 3300 objects and materials included in the app for free, you can customize every surface or piece of furniture in your layout, even installing wood floors by choosing from a selection of real wood grains.
Interior Design for iPad is one of the only mobile apps in the world that supports render, giving you the ability to create an amazing 3D image of your design including shadows and other special effects. The render feature is available on iPad 2 and above.
Once you’ve completed your layout, you can share it with friends, family, or colleagues by exporting it to email, photo album, Dropbox, or your favorite social networking sites.
* See the app in action at www.interior-design-ipad.com
Features and Highlights:
* Drag and Drop of materials in 3D - It’s easy to see how your home would look with new floors added or a wall taken out. You can drag and drop walls, floors, and other materials in real time and instantly see a 3D image of the changes in your layout.
* Built in rendering gives an amazing, lifelike image (iPad 2 and above) - Interior Design for iPad is the world’s first interior design app (yes, world’s first) with built-in rendering capabilities to make the final image more vivid and realistic. The app includes shadows and other effects to render an amazing image in just minutes, and does it without sacrificing user-friendlessness or performance. You can visit our website to check out some of the designs created and rendered at www.interior-design-ipad.com.
* Drag and drop windows and doors - Drag your windows and doors around your 2D layout to find the perfect position for them.
* Walkthrough/Dollhouse mode in 3D - Take a first hand tour of your layout in walkthrough/dollhouse mode, all in stunning, real-time 3D. You can change the height of the camera to explore every angle in your layout. Use gestures or joystick to move through it.
* Over 50 real wooden floors - While other Interior Design apps will only let you add fake, computerized wood textures, Interior Design for iPad has over 50 wooden floors that are a meticulous photograph of the exact type of wood floor they portray. Not only can you see how your floors will really look, you can use the wood textures to create your own wooden objects or replace any existing wood texture.
* Rooms with Unique Shapes - If the layout you’re creating has unique corners or room features, Interior Design for iPad will help you create the layout precisely no matter how sharp the corners. You can move any wall to the exact position you need.
* Undo/Redo - Whether you are working in Layout, Interior, or 3D mode, you can undo or redo your last actions on your current screen with a simple tap of your finger.
* Stunning real-time 3D - Take a walk through your layout and explore your design in stunning, real-time 3D. Your tour will include amazing furnishings, high quality materials, and perfect lighting to give you a real-life view of your layout.
- November 28, 2012 Initial release
- December 10, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 14, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- February 28, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 12, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- March 29, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- July 28, 2013 New version 1.1.5
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.1.6
- February 25, 2014 New version 1.2
- April 28, 2014 New version 1.2.1
- March 25, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- April 30, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- April 30, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- May 08, 2015 New version 1.2.3
- May 14, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $7.99
- May 21, 2015 New version 1.2.4
- December 13, 2016 Price decrease: $7.99 -> FREE!