A completely revamped app.
Now gives complete practice of concepts with games as always.
This app is designed for the kids with great emphasis on key concepts as addition, subtraction. time, money, fractions, data, shapes , measurement and patterns.
+ In Depth Coverage of All Topics with ample practice.
+ Concepts such as Making Ten covered..
+ Difficult concepts explained with proper practice opportunities.
+ Fun Math Games In between.
+ Scratchpad for rough work wherever required.
+ Virtual rewards and badges to motivate the child.
+ Report for the monitoring progress.
+ HD graphics.
+ Sound Instructions.
**** Pricing ***
Free after one time purchase.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
Comparing Numbers, Ordering Numbers, Rounding Numbers, Even And Odd, Sequencing, Place Values.
Addition Facts, Making Ten, Regrouping, Fast Additions, Word Problems.
Subtraction Facts, Regrouping, Fast Subtractions, Word Problems.
4. TIME MONEY FRACTIONS
Calendar, Telling Time, Time Word Problems, Fractions, Money.
5. DATA HANDLING AND GEOMETRY
Shapes, Pictograph, Bar Graph, Tally Marking, Measurement, Patterns.
Times Tables up to 10.
Activities include applying concept of addition and subtraction and apply multiple number concepts at a time.
1.Missing Numbers – Find the missing numbers. Like 10-?=4 4+?=6
2.Balance the Apples – Child can calculate using fingers 6+5=11. But ask in a different manner – Which two numbers make 11. Here the child will solve problems like these.
3.Even Odd Numbers – This activity helps the child in applying more than one concept. The child has to find even/odd numbers greater than or less than a given number. Finding only even / odd numbers or greater than/less than numbers may not be a challenge but when asked together it becomes.
4.Combinations of Tens ( 10,20,30,40…)- Activity to make the child comfortable with these numbers.
5.Times tables – Child can practise tables from 1-12.
6.Word Problems – Lots of word problems to stimulating critical thinking.
All these activities develop mathematical reasoning of child and help in going beyond finger counting. Though the task seems tough, as you can see in screenshots, all these are taught in a fun and engaging way.
- January 05, 2013 Initial release
- January 15, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- March 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 04, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 11, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- April 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 10, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 24, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 06, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 11, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- September 19, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 09, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- April 26, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- June 29, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 06, 2017 New version 3.0.0