What's New* Made some corrections to the GUI.
App DescriptionTiny Photo makes it easy for you to adjust the quality and resolution of the pictures you take, dramatically reducing the file size of your pictures! Pictures can be reduced from their original 2.5 megabytes to as small as 10 kilobytes! This makes it much easier to upload the picture to websites, email messages, or mobile documents and spreadsheets.
Tiny Photo Features:
* Saves pictures directly to your camera roll
* Uses high quality jpeg compression and interpolation to compress and reduce the resolution of your pictures
* Quality adjustment: fine-tune with a slider
* Resolution adjustment: anywhere from 1% to 100% of the original picture size
* Automatically starts the camera when Tiny Photo opens or resumes
* Displays a preview of the photo taken, including the approximate file size and dimensions
Tiny Photo's functions save precious space on your iDevice, allowing for more photos and other applications to be stored. If file size is a concern for you and you don't want photos to make your document or presentation too large, use Tiny Photo to take smaller pictures!
July 20, 2012 New version 1.1
July 11, 2012 Initial Release