*** Featuring LINKEDIN SHARING & 1-TOUCH ACCESS TO ARTICLES FROM HOME ***
Thanks to your feedback, we've made Trapit for iPad even better!
• Sharing to LinkedIn
• Long touch on article from home to jump directly to full article in browser
• Shortcuts to Trap list from grid view and browser
• Improvements to New Discoveries feed
• Improvements to browser experience
• Easier to delete Traps
• Font optimizations for iPad Mini
• Stability and performance improvements
• Bug fixes - Trap update bug fixed!
If you need support using Trapit for iPad, wish to report an issue or request a feature, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trapit makes surfing the Internet on the iPad easy, beautiful, and uniquely personal. Connect with long standing passions and explore new subjects, all delivered in a elegant experience meticulously designed just for the iPad.
Built with powerful AI technology, Trapit delivers an on-going personalized selection of the newest articles, features, blogs and video on the topics you care about and learns as you use it.
Escape with Trapit and hone in on only the subjects that matter to you. Keep up with the topics that don’t always make the headlines, or even the ones that do. Discover new bloggers, online magazines, newspaper features and more among Trapit’s over 100,000 hand-picked sources.. Use Trapit to explore and discover, because really, that’s what the Internet was made for.
“It's kind of like finding the best blog ever!” -- PC Magazine
“I can find endless amounts of relevant reading...” -- ReadWriteWeb
"Trapit for iPad is brilliant!" -- The Next Web
"So what makes Trapit different? It learns what you are into, so it can tailor each set of results specifically to your interests." -- Wired
"Specializing in news and journalists that sit outside the mainstream, Trapit will bring the content that you might be missing otherwise, and will make it nearly impossible to ignore."-- Digital Trends
"TrapIt has the technology to back up its service, and it offers a unique value proposition to users who want to read content from sources outside of the big publishers and blogs." -- Betakit
- Trapit captures fresh content from across the entire Web.
- A world of discoveries at your fingertips--discover new blogs, magazines, and writers.
- You define the subjects--use Trapit to explore new topics or long standing passions.
- Trapit learns from your feedback and improves its recommendations the more you use it.
- Easy sharing to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and email, and anywhere else you like. And now scheduled sharing via Buffer.
- Get real-time highlights from all your Traps in the New Discoveries feed.
- Save articles, recipes, tutorials, and blog posts to your Trapit Reading List, Evernote, Instapaper or Pocket with the “Read Later” button.
Experience the Internet on the iPad the way it was meant to be. Download Trapit today!
- August 16, 2012 Initial release
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.3
- January 31, 2013 New version 1.4