The "Available Frequencies" of each device are now displayed on the main page. The Editing module where they appeared before no longer exists.
The calculation of available frequencies requires a lot of power to the processor. If it is not the most recent, this can be quite long. To counter these problems, iEazyRF allows to adjust how to calculate them: All the Devices, One by One, Manually or Disabled.
5th Order of intermodulation calculations have been added (optional for each device). The method used is: 2TX and 3TX.
In addition, the "Power Level" has been added, device by device or directly in the Devices list. View the PC user guide on page 81-84 (see eazyrf.com/User_Guide_EazyRF_V3.55.pdf).
The devices list now include the WisyCom devices.
Finally, adjustments were made to the display.
Professional version Std iEazyRF
For the iPad only.
- Two modes of calculation: Auto or Devices by Devices. In Auto mode, the frequencies of each device are recalculated with any change.
- Edition Devices List
- Creation Frequencies Plan with printing, creation of PDF and Email
- Supports Video Standard: NTSC, PAL B / G, PAL I and SECAM L
- TV Channels files (base file alterable)
- Accepts rejection of reserved area in the UHF frequency
- Edition Window with Available Frequencies
There are now two paid versions: iEazyRF Std and Pro iEazyRF.
The Pro version allows editing of the list of devices, creating the Plan Frequencies (with print), editing equipment with a list of available frequencies and support standard TV channels NTSC, PAL B / G, I PAL and SECAM L, with the rejection frequency bands reserved. To change the default channels (Start), save a list under the name CanauxTV.
Std version allows editing the list of devices and supports different video standards.
Contact: [email protected]
- April 15, 2015 New version 3.0000
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.5005
- January 04, 2015 New version 2.5003
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.5002
- July 21, 2014 New version 2.5001
- June 08, 2014 Initial release