- Support for AirDrop sharing
- Settings for Method of Calculation and Available Frequencies in the general application settings panel (values used at launch the application)
- Automatic backup every 10 minutes (AutoSave.ezrf)
- Reading of EazyRF V3 files for Windows PC
- Display Corrections
Professional version Std iEazyRF
For the iPad only.
- Two modes of calculation: Auto or Devices by Devices. In Auto mode, the frequencies of each device are recalculated with any change.
- Edition Devices List
- Creation Frequencies Plan with printing, creation of PDF and Email
- Supports Video Standard: NTSC, PAL B / G, PAL I and SECAM L
- TV Channels files (base file alterable)
- Accepts rejection of reserved area in the UHF frequency
- Edition Window with Available Frequencies
There are now two paid versions: iEazyRF Std and Pro iEazyRF.
The Pro version allows editing of the list of devices, creating the Plan Frequencies (with print), editing equipment with a list of available frequencies and support standard TV channels NTSC, PAL B / G, I PAL and SECAM L, with the rejection frequency bands reserved. To change the default channels (Start), save a list under the name CanauxTV.
Std version allows editing the list of devices and supports different video standards.
Contact: [email protected]
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 21, 2014 New version 2.5001
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.5002
- January 04, 2015 New version 2.5003
- February 26, 2015 New version 2.5005
- April 15, 2015 New version 3.0000
- May 16, 2015 New version 3.1000
- July 25, 2015 New version 3.2003