App DescriptionProfessional version Std iEazyRF
For the iPad only.
- Two modes of calculation: Auto or Devices by Devices. In Auto mode, the frequencies of each device are recalculated with any change.
- Edition Devices List
- Creation Frequencies Plan with printing, creation of PDF and Email
- Supports Video Standard: NTSC, PAL B / G, PAL I and SECAM L
- TV Channels files (base file alterable)
- Accepts rejection of reserved area in the UHF frequency
- Edition Window with Available Frequencies
There are now two paid versions: iEazyRF Std and Pro iEazyRF.
The Pro version allows editing of the list of devices, creating the Plan Frequencies (with print), editing equipment with a list of available frequencies and support standard TV channels NTSC, PAL B / G, I PAL and SECAM L, with the rejection frequency bands reserved. To change the default channels (Start), save a list under the name CanauxTV.
Std version allows editing the list of devices and supports different video standards.
July 14, 2014 New version 2.5001
February 14, 2014 New version 2.3101
January 29, 2014 New version 2.3100
November 21, 2013 New version 2.3001
November 13, 2013 New version 2.3000
October 08, 2013 New version 2.2000
July 20, 2012 Initial Release