What's New* New color: gray!
* Updated brush - no more glob at the beginning of a stroke.
* Smoother brush strokes.
App DescriptionIn the competetive, dog-eat-dog world of toddler finger painting, there are apps that train your child to expect sparkles, rainbows, and unicorns to fly from their fingertips -- and then there is Finngr: the modern, minimal painting program.
There's nothing clean about paint, folks, and some of the nicest aspects of your child's artistic endeavors are the unintentional, idiosyncratic marks they make using natural tools. Finngr provides the naturalistic elements needed to engage the synchrony of the universe.
• Brush - There's just one, the size varies according to your gesture.
• Colors - There are seven colors. Maybe eight, but that's it.
• Paper - You get a relatively fresh sheet of paper for each drawing.
Drawings are saved to the Photo Library (aka, your fridge door). From there you can email it, send it as a message, use as wallpaper, tweet it, print it, whatever.
* There is no "undo." Don't worry about making it perfect. Paint over it or start a new painting.
* There is no "eraser." That mark looks great, but if you insist: paint over it.
* There are no "stickers." Why are you putting stickers on your painting? Hey, go play a video game until you're ready to paint again.
Adults: Use Finngr for brainstorming, sketching, and general creative endeavors without getting bogged down in the details. Eschew the false security of "undo," embrace the erratic nature of the gesture, and dedicate your thoughts to the subject of your painting instead of the weird quirks of your painting app.
February 21, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
February 01, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 31, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
July 09, 2012 Initial Release