Introducing Everpix Highlights.
The new Highlights view uses our image analysis technology to show you the essence of your photo collection.
Learn more at the brand new Everpix.com.
Everpix is a photo platform that lets you snap all the photos you want and spend more time enjoying them. Discover what you have and share what you love.
• Science - Take organizing photos off your list. Everpix does the hard work for you, and helps you make sense of your collection in the process.
• Unlimited - Don't worry about deleting photos. Upload as many as you want – there’s no limit. Set Everpix up once and your files will know where to go.
• Beautiful - Your photos never looked so good. No matter how you're viewing them – computer, iPad, or iPhone – Everpix gives those beauties the attention they deserve.
• Sharing - It's simple. Send a few, or even a few hundred, photos to family and friends in an instant with Photo Mail.
• Everpix costs USD $4.99 / EUR 3,99 € / JPY ¥450, per month, renewing automatically. Get the app and start with a free 30-day trial.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
IMPORTANT INFO about how to manage your subscription:
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Payment will be automatically charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You will only be charged if you decide to purchase a monthly subscription.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time during your subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours to the end of the current period.
- You cannot cancel your subscription during the active subscription period.
If you want to cancel your subscription follow these instructions:
On your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch:
1. Open the App Store app and select the Featured tab
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the button that says Apple ID
3. On the pop-up menu that appears, select View Apple ID
4. Enter your Apple ID password and hit OK
5. On the Account page, scroll down to find Subscriptions and select Manage then select Everpix
6. On the Everpix page, under Subscription Categories select Everpix
7. To end your Everpix subscription, set Auto-Renewal to Off
- September 05, 2012 Initial release
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- November 17, 2012 New version 1.3.1