This update includes new iOS 7 aesthetics and improved app stability.
Don't forget to take advantage of our no obligation 30-day trial. You'll get our latest issue absolutely FREE!
If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact us via the app, directly at [email protected] or you can visit our help page: www.futureplc.com/app-support
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
The Simple Things celebrates the things that matter most in life… It's about knowing the greatest rewards come from the simplest of things. It's about making warm-inviting homes, sharing food with friends, growing your own vegetables. It's about shopping for a coffee table only to find you're happy with a tea chest. It's about keeping your dad's old typewriter because it is beautiful. It's an empty beach on a Sunday morning. It's The Simple Things.
The Simple Things is a new magazine from the team behind Mollie Makes. It shares its passion for home growing, cooking and entertaining in the simplest and most rewarding of manners. It helps you craft, make and share things, from tea-coseys to artisan breads. It helps you grow your own food, learn new skills and to discover traditional crafts. It helps you find joy in the simple things in life.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $64.99 / €49.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- June 07, 2014 Initial release