What's New- Minor bug fixes
App DescriptionDabKick is the best way for people to connect live with their friends and family to watch videos, show photos, and listen to music together.
Imagine being able to show the pics from your weekend or watch the latest funny YouTube video together live with your BFF. How about listening to music while chatting about last night’s concert, even sharing pictures of the event at the same time, or smack talking with your buddy while showing off your homerun in the big game? DabKick is like being right there, in-person, as it delivers a fun, interactive live experience as though you both were next to each other looking at the same screen.
DabKick is Easy! You can instantly interact live with anyone in the world without revealing any personal information like email or phone.
It’s all in real-time as your friend sees the photos and videos instantly on their phone while you’re showing them. As you swipe through videos and photos, the person you are showing it to will have them glide across their screen. Plus, the other person can swipe through your media (via the app) and show other web videos or pics from their own phone - all while chatting and enjoying the moment together.
And, the really cool thing about DabKick is that your friend doesn’t even need to have the app or download anything. Photos appear instantly on their phone.
If friends or family are not available for a live session, users can still send offline messages to them along with any media they want to share.
DabKick is a snap: Add media. Choose a friend. Show instantly. It’s that simple!
• Real-Time Communication – Swipe back-and-forth through media you are showing with your friends
• Easily Find & Show – Search on the web and show images/videos on-the-fly during a live session
• Share Anything – Mix web videos, online images, live camera pics, and your album photos all in the same session
• Talk Live – Chat within the app like a Walky-Talky while you watch videos, show photos, and listen to music together
• Instant Message – Use one-tap emoticons for quick expressions of LOL, Wink, Smile, Luv, Dude, ROFL
• Offline Functionality – If a friend is not available for a live session, you can use DabMail and leave a voice message along with the photos and videos you want them to see
• Works with any Device – Share with anyone who has a phone number or email as they do not need to have the app installed to see your photos
• You are in Control – Nothing is downloaded on your friend’s phone without your permission
March 07, 2014 New version 6.0
November 20, 2013 New version 5.5
October 18, 2013 New version 5.4
October 11, 2013 New version 5.3
September 28, 2013 New version 5.2
September 26, 2013 New version 5.1
July 25, 2012 Initial Release