What's New- Added Command Mode (Command-') interface.
- Added Plugin support (Help > Plugin API Documentation)
- Added Typewriter scrolling (View > Typewriter Scrolling)
- Added Click on tag to filter by that tag.
- Run scripts from command mode (File > Open Scripts Folder)
- Changed to insert after fold when pressing return.
- Changed default node path from `/*///*` to `///*`.
- Changed AppleScript `read nodes` command to always return list.
- Select syntax when toggling bold, italic, and code.
- Reveal file links in Finder instead of trying to open them.
- Fixed some repetitive steps in the focus out process.
- Fixed syntax highlighting of mode declared on empty line.
- Fixed Reference links to now work with capital letters.
- Fixed crash when focusing out on heading with '/' character.
- Fixed error evaluating @index = 1 node path predicates.
- Fixed performance bug when many lines are folded.
- Fixed potential lost changes when editing after autosave.
- Fixed losing focus when zooming in and out.
- Fixed crash when ordered list is followed by unordered '*' list.
- Fixed crash when jumping to next spelling error when folded.
- Fixed crash when dragging and dropping text.
- Fixed crash when Moving Section Left when contained empty lines.
- Fixed crash when trying to open document that you don't have permission to read.
App DescriptionPlain text productivity for geeks. As you type, FoldingText auto-formats your document into sections, lists, and paragraphs. Fold sections to see the big picture. Focus to see the details.
“An incredibly easy-to-use combination of plain text based tools.”
– Pierre Wizla, AppStorm.net
“It seems kind of crazy until you start to use it for a bit. Then, it seems like magic.”
– Patrick Rhone, MinimalMac.com
• Plain text
• Outline formatting
• Fold and Focus to see
• Capture your thoughts
• Write clear, focused documents
• Organize your work, to-dos, and more.
Plain Text Productivity
• To-do Lists
• And more…
Try the Demo
Watch the Movie
May 11, 2013 New version 1.2.2
May 02, 2013 New version 1.2.1
March 01, 2013 New version 1.2
December 14, 2012 New version 1.1
October 15, 2012 Initial Release